SuperPixel is hiring an intern for a 3-12 month contract starting at the end of June 2016.
We are looking for somebody very clever, with drive and ambition, who has an interest in the media, and is looking for a start in the world. The job title is marketing and business intern. So if you’re clued in, curious, and not afraid of hard work, we’d like to hear from you.
What you need yo have:
- A marketing degree (or soon to have)
- Some experience with social media campaigns
- Tech savviness
- Excellent English skills
- An outgoing personality
In SuperPixel we love innovation, information creativity, great ideas, design, technology, humour, and new media.
Here are some of the responbilities required:
- Creating outstanding content (e.g. market indices, reports, tutorials, CRM email campaigns, eBooks, videos) or tools that help articulate the value proposition and resonate with our audience
- Creating content that tells stories of how to use our product and how it changes our customers’ lives
- Engaging users to help create content that empowers and inspires them
- Hosting and engaging on discussion sites like Quora and LinkedIn on important questions about us or topics relevant to us
- Market intelligence – working closely with our product marketing manager in engaging new and established user groups
More information and application here.